Have you been putting off signing up for a service agreement with a local heating and cooling expert? If so, you’re missing out on the great benefits that HVAC service agreements have to offer. Here’s what you have to look forward to when you sign up for a Service Partner Plan from Rodenhiser Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning.
- Lower energy bills: When your equipment is in tip-top condition, it runs more efficiently and costs less to operate.
- Fewer breakdowns: When you catch small problems early, you can repair them before they grow into something larger. In short, maintenance helps prevent inconvenient breakdowns.
- Longer equipment life: Any machine is bound to last longer if you take care of it, and HVAC equipment is no different. You can get more out of your heating and cooling system by extending its life with proper preventative maintenance.
- Restore lost capacity: Does your equipment keep up when the temperature outside become extreme? Furnaces warm your home faster, and air conditioners cool it off better when the equipment is operating at peak capacity. Maintenance is the key.
- Enjoy priority service: Whether you’re scheduling routine maintenance or an emergency visit, your job is given top priority over non- service agreement holders. That means you enjoy appointments at times that work best for you.
- Repair discounts: Service agreements help pay for themselves every time you schedule a repair. As long as your Service Partner Plan remains current, you can enjoy up to 15 percent off the total repair.
- No emergency service fees: Expect quality service right when you need it – night or day, weekday or weekend – without paying emergency service fees.
- Save money: Scheduling annual tune-ups costs about the same as a service agreement. When you factor in the repair discounts and no emergency service fees, you actually save money by signing up.
We offer a variety of Service Partner Plans for your heating, air conditioning and plumbing needs. Please contact us at Rodenhiser Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning in the Route 495/128 area of Massachusetts to sign up today. Our experience dates back to 1928.
Image via Shutterstock.com